Monday, May 23, 2011

Mango Chicken Tacos




This meal comes in a close second to my favorite of all meals. Mango Chicken tacos, introduced to me by my sister, Julie! And as a bonus...it's SUPER easy to make.


Mango Chicken Tacos




corn tortillas


favorite Mango salsa recipe (i buy mine from Costco-even easier)


2-3 chicken breasts


fresh cilantro (my favorite topping)


sour cream


any other favorite toppings:


I did fresh tomatos and avocado this time




Put Mango salsa and chicken breasts in crockpot, turn on low, cook at least 4 hours. Shred chicken, return to crockpot and stir. Serve warm on warm corn tortillas!

1 comment:

The Neilson Family said...

Jamie these look delicious! I will have to try it out!! Another one I love is a jar of salsa or homemade and than a can of cream of mushroom soup. Put in tortillas and any other veggies!